Wednesday, April 02, 2008

WOW!

There are killer deals this week at Kroger & Meijer. I got the best deals I guess at Kroger since I went back like 3 times! Check out the Kroger ad to see how this one works or go to Money Saving Mom to see all the details. She does a great job of explaining it all. Here is a picture of what I got on my first trip. I begged Mom to go with me since it was like 10:30 PM before I even left to go. Thanks Mom!


What I got:
2 5lb bags Domino sugar
4 cans Pizza crust
5 cans Cinn rolls
5 cans crescent rolls
3 French's mustard
4 Excedrin
2 BC Brownie Mix
1 BC muffin Mix
2 BC Potato Mix
3 Kraft Shredded cheese
2 Hormel chili
Total before coupons & in store sales: $70.43
Total after sales & coupons: $4.59
Pretty cool huh? To see how click on the link above!

So I ended up going back 2 more times!

2nd trip:
2 packs of Ham lunch meat 16oz bags
2 dozen eggs
1 2liter big red
1 loaf Kroger bread
1 loaf Lewis bread
2 Bob Evans mashed potatoes (I do not mash potatoes anymore because these are so good!)

2 French's Mustard
1 Excedrin
1 4 pack cottonelle tp
2 Hormel turkey chili
1 BC Muffin Mix
3 bags of Goldfish
1 Kraft shredded cheese
1 BC boxed potatoes
1 Frozen calzone
1 yellow rice pack

Total before ads and coupons: $50.42
Total after ads and coupons: $19.88
This trip was more, but I got things that we needed for the week, and they were at a really good price.


3rd trip: (I didn't take a pic)
2 Frozen Calzones
2 Lipton bag rice
3 Excedrin
1 Kraft cheese slices
2 Kraft shredded cheese
2 BC brownie mix
1 BC Muffin mix
3 bags of Goldfish
4 BC boxed potatoes

Total before ads and coupons: $44.74
Total after ads and coupons: $8.18

Great week !

3 comments:

Micah said...

YES! It was amazing!!! Heidi watched my girls yesterday while I went and I carried everything into her house so I could show her what all I got for $20!!! It was unreal! When Brad got home I had him guess, and he said "Well, I'm assuming that you're asking because you got a really, really good deal, so I'm going to say $50" =)

Micah said...

No, nothing yet, but I'm for sure seeing signs that the end is nearing =). I'm not too overly anxious, probably because I have PLENTY to work on until she gets here. We're pretty sure we're going to name her Maggie. Brad was asking if I needed to check with Jen before I used that name. I told him since we only saw her every other year at the reunion, I didn't think she'd mind =). Wish we could see you all more often, though. I keep thinking things will "settle down" but they seem to just get busier and busier. Hopefully I'll have some news to post soon!! Love you!

The Wadlington's said...

Add some more pics of your kids and get your groceries off here!!! :-)