Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The girls loved Chuck!

On Wednesday night after we got home from church we asked the girls if they would want to go do something fun the next day. (Mike was able to take a couple days off while we had the BIG snow storm, as I would never venture to a place such as this alone with 2 almost 3 year olds!) So of course they both got really excited and said that they wanted a clue because this was a mystery. So I knew if we told them, "it's where a kid can be a kid" that Lindsey would guess it right away. They have seen this on tv and now know about it. Well sure enough Lindsey got it as soon as we got it out of our mouths. They were SO excited. We ended up going at lunch time and I think we stayed for about 3 hours. Mike and I were more worn out than they were. Wouldn't it be great to have half of the energy these little kids have! So here are a few pics from our big day out..........(the girls and I never leave the house...no really, I mean never!)




Shootin' hoops. They actually hit a few!

It is unreal to think that in a couple years they will be going to school : (

Jenna the builder

Lindsey and her one-eye-wink....

Momma and her crazy hair!

Lindsey rode this jet ski by herself. She did not fall off at all. We are ready for the lake this year Uncle Craig!


Playing air hockey together. Lindsey scored a couple on Jenna!

1 comment:

Micah said...

Wow! That is awesome!!! I won't let myself even look at the Walgreen's ad because I know I would be addicted to that too, and I hardly have time to keep up with CVS :). Don't you get such a high from getting all that stuff for practially free? The people behind me are always asking what in the world I'm doing :).

I LOVE Jenna's new 'do! Kate's hair is really thick too, and while I would love for her to have long, beautiful hair like the little girls in the picture, we play too hard for that :)

You guys have got to come up soon!!! Christi has just been here (flew out this morning), and yesterday we went to the Children's Museum. Too much fun!!!