Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun in the snow at Mammy & Pop's

Here we are going to Pop and Mammy's house. We all loaded up in the Mystery Machine, the Explorer really. My Sister Jen and my Niece Maggie are in the first picture here. They live right up the street, so we just all went over together to play in the snow.



OK, in this picture I can honestly say that the girls do kinda look alike......

What a pretty sight. Wish it would have come in December rather than MARCH!!! Total I think that we got about 10 - 12 inches! That is quite a bit for here.


Cousin Maggie stops playing to pose for a quick pic!


Yes this is a really big snow drift that the girls were sitting up against!


.....and now Daddy sits up next to it. This drift was at least 3 feet deep I think!


Just along for the ride!!!

No comments: