Friday, February 29, 2008

Updates......

So........ I am really struggling with keeping this blog updated. The girls are growing up so fast! It is unreal to me their imaginations. (I don't know why, since I had a very BIG imagination).......The newest thing is Jenna calls herself Freddy. They love Scooby Doo. She must LOVE Freddy, because for close to a month now I have heard daily, 50 times a day that she is Freddy. She has even gone so far to introduce herself to people as Freddy. One night in bible class she told her teacher that she was Freddy and Lindsey was Daphne. I know this sounds really funny but some days it drives me insane! She will not even answer to her own name, and if we call her Jenna she quickly reminds us that she is Freddy. How long does this last????? Oh yeah, and some days she may be Freddy- Princess- Momma! Can we say multiple personalities?!

No comments: