Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New toys.......

Here are the girls putting some of the new stuff to really good use. Lindsey loves to do her ballet. That is what she tells us. Jenna just loves to look pretty! She is such a girl.....

Her whole......
ballet......

routine.
Jenna is such a princess..... Don't you just love the shoes!

They came up with this idea all by themselves. It looks a little dangerous, but luckily neither got hurt!


Of course the camera is fuel for the fire. They really like to show off!

1 comment:

Micah said...

That is awesome! I'm so glad that it's helped some!!! I'd love to hear some of your deals! I think even if I were a millionaire I would still enjoy getting my freebies from CVS and coupon clipping :). It just gives me such a high!

Yes, I still would only ever put butter on the bottom side of a Pop-Tart. That is HILARIOUS! I was dying laughing when I read your comment. I don't remember that particular incident, but I can only imagine it :).

You've got to get those girls up here SOON!!! Love you!!