Saturday, December 08, 2007

Twins.....Spooky!

Okay....I never really thought that the twin thing was for real. You know what I am talking about. The way that twins get sick even if they live in different places or the way that they think the same. Well it has been confirmed for us. Jenna has been pretty sick the last couple of weeks with a stomach bug. Lindsey got it but not nearly as bad. OK , no big deal. I would have agreed until this morning. Lindsey came and got in our bed at about 6:30. At about 7:00 she sat up and said "Momma, Jenna's awake". I looked at her and said," how do you know that?". No answer. One to two minutes later here comes Jenna. I was freaked out! There was no noise, and even if there was you would not have been able to hear it because of the radio playing loudly in the girls room as well as the door was shut. So then I started thinking about it and remembered that the same thing has happened about 2 or 3 times before. We just never thought about it, probably because we are usually still half asleep. So just a little something to think about. From now on I guess I will believe it when other parents of twins say that they have a very special bond. I will be able to agree! Have a great weekend........

No comments: