Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finally.......

We have finally gotten there with one! Jenna is now potty trained. It really didn't take that long once I just stuck with it. She has not had a diaper on in 3 weeks! She even sleeps in her big girls panties. Hopefully Lindsey (who has no desire) will come around soon.......



Her Elmo panties!!!

Sleepy girls............
P.S. Lindsey told us last night while we were at church that she needed to go PEE PEE. I took her and SHE DID IT!!! Hopefully it won't be long........

3 comments:

Micah said...

Look how adorable they are in their big girl beds!!! I love it!!! I can't believe Jenna is potty trained! Yeah! We haven't even started yet :)

Anne said...

They are such cutie-patooties!

Guess who.

True Narnians said...

Isn't it wonderful!!!! I finally figured out what my password was so that I could post comments!!! :-)
Hope you guys are doing well.