Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Easter........

Hope all had a Happy Easter. The girls had a lot of fun getting to eat candy ALL DAY! That is a nightmare. I think that they had more candy in this one day than they have had their whole lives! I guess that they come by the honest!

It was so cold here that they girls just wore a dress that they had this winter. I didn't make it to get new shoes and they needed them badly! They are growing like weeds. So needless to say Mike and I did not even remember to take a picture of them dressed up. They were no more dressed up than any other Sunday, so it didn't matter! Here are just a few pictures. They are totally out of order (which drives me crazy, but it is 5:00 AM and my mind is not working right just yet!)


This is me with Mike's brother's wife, Stephanie, his brother Brent, and sister Kara. Yes, for those of you who are noticing something different I have to wear glasses now. Not to mention that the new haircut is terrible! I look about 10 years older. (mike already told me!)
Jenna found this one all by herself.

Lindsey smiles for the camera

Now Lindsey shows off for the camera

This was first thing in the morning when the candy eating began.....

Not a morning person (not really, they both are more like me in that aspect. I am much more of a morning person than Mike is! )
These were the new panties that Jenna requested.
This was the very first pic I got. They were pretty excited.
This was on Saturday night. We stayed home (as normal) and colored Easter eggs.
The girls did it all by themselves this year.

1 comment:

Micah said...

Wow! I did not even recognize you in that picture! I think your hair looks really great! And no, you don't look like a 40 year old!!!