Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update on Jenna.....

For those of you who are wondering Jenna is doing very well. The Dr. was very pleased with how the skin grafts took. We go back to him on Monday. The area on her groins seems to be doing fine also. The grafting sites look worse to me than her hands. I was not expecting those scars to be as big as they are. All in all we are all doing well! Continue to pray for us. For those who are wondering what her hands look like I am posting a picture. This is what they look like now. We didn't take any pictures before, but trust me they look a million times better!!!!


You can see on both hands where they got caught. Her right hand was worse. They look great!

2 comments:

Micah said...

Meredith, this is so awful. I feel so bad for poor little Jenna! Sounds like she has been quite the trouper, though! I know you are proud of her. I can't imagine how sad you must have been to see her in so much pain, and to have her away from her sister for so long. You definitely should not blame yourself, but I know that is hard. This has been a lesson for me. There are so many times when it seems easier to just give rather than to fight the battle. Now I know it's worth it! We've been praying for you guys! Glad you can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Love you guys, and can't wait til Sept!!! Hope she's all healed by then :)

The Wadlington's said...

I'm glad she's doing ok and that the grafts took. It'll be all downhill from now on, I hope. Kids have amazing healing capabilities. Hope to see you guys soon!