Saturday, January 27, 2007

Daredevils...............

I'm sure most kids are like this, but boy it drives me crazy! The girls are such daredevils. They have no fear of anything. They climb on everything. The other day I was getting dinner ready. Lindsey pulled a chair over to the sink and started splashing bubbles everywhere. Jenna then decided that looked like fun. The only difference was that she wanted to get in the sink. So yes.......I had a mess on my hands!

These pictures show one of our new discoveries. The girls like to climb up on this leapfrog table and then up on to the end table and then jump, climb, or fall over to the couch! Can we all say together.......DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN !! Oh well what is wrong with a little blood shed...Right? As long as it doesn't require hospitalzation we can handle it! (I guess)







No comments: