Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Big News............

Big News Flash............ Jenna pooped on the potty! I am kinda starting to think about potty training. Last night while in the tub Lindsey said Poop, so I put her on the potty and she did one little drop. But this morning I asked Jenna if she needed to go potty and she said yes and pulled me into the bathroom. I put her up on the potty............and the rest is flushed down the toilet! So we are going to start easing our way to potty training. Mike and I are going to Nashville this weekend for the football game and the girls are staying with Mammy and Pop. I don't want to leave Mammy with that worry, so I will get started for sure next week!

P.S. Lucky for you all I haven't downloaded the pics yet from this morning. (yes I took pictures of her poopy in the potty!)

No comments: